Autentyczne fragmenty z historii
chorób (pisane przez lekarzy)
- Patient has chest pain if she lies
on her left side for over a year.
- She has no rigors or shaking chills,
but her husband states she was very hot in bed last night.
- The patient has been depressed ever
since she began seeing me in 1993.
- Dishcharge Status: Alive, but without
- Healthly appearing decrepit, 69-year-old
male, mentally alert but forgetful.
- The patient refused an autopsy.
- The patieny has no past history
- Patient had waffles for breakfast
and anorexia for lunch.
- Since she cannot get pregnant with her husband,
I thought you might like to work her up.
- She is numb from her toes down.
- While in the ER, she was examined,
X-rated and sent home.
- Rectal exam revealed a normal sized
- She stated that she had been constipated
for most of her life, until she got a divorce.
- Exam of genitalia reveals that he
- Skin: Samewhat pale but present.
- Patient was seen in a consultation by Dr Blank,
who felt we should sit on the abdomen, and I agree.
- Large brown stool ambulating in the hall.
Nadesłał dr Andrzej Dobosiewicz.